Relevant Experience - E/One
Since its beginning in 1969, E/One has been a specialist Pressure Sewer Company manufacturing one pump, and this pump is used for one purpose. This means research and development funds of E/One are focused on one thing, the creation of the most reliable grinder pump system on the planet.
For more than four decades, E/One has lead the industry it created. E/One claims are backed up by decades of independent operating data from many customers and a unique ability to demonstrate the longevity of the equipment we supply. E/One actually have units in the ground that have been operating for more than 40 years. Over this period, many enhancements have been made to the system, however, the concept has remained the same. This concept, the basis of E/One success, is formulated around some specific principles which include:
- A submersible semi-positive displacement pump
- The 'Core' concept, all of our controls are contained within the pump itself
- Pressure switches to activate and de-activate the pump and ancillary alarms
- Large diameter inlet to prevent blinding and jamming
- Low speed, high torque air cooled motor, again to prevent jamming
- Design parameters that take a conservative line to provide a solid balance between performance and longevity
- An alarm panel that is exactly that... it provides an alarm when required
- A system that is designed for purpose... E/One only do one thing and the product is 'Engineered to do one job perfectly'
With more than 500,000 E/One units operating in thousands of communities in 38 countries worldwide, E/One is the most qualified partner for any prospective water authority looking at pressure sewer.
E/One have chosen to operate exclusively in New Zealand through Ecoflow Limited . Ecoflow is a specialist pressure wastewater system provider.
Relevant Experience - Ecoflow
Ecoflow was formed to become the pressurised wastewater specialists for New Zealand.
We are an engineering solutions focused company, as opposed to sales/distribution focused. We are not interested in simply "selling pumps in boxes". Ecoflow and E/One both have every resource 100% focused on the pressurized sewer market, allowing us to have a greater presence throughout every stage of the project from conceptual design through to commissioning. We build very close working relationships with our clients.
This sets us apart from our competitors who deal with many different products and where pressurised sewer grinder pump is just one item in their range of products.
Ecoflow currently have over 7000 E/One units installed and operating in , throughout New Zealand in places including:
- Far North District Council
- Rodney District Council
- Rotorua District Council
- Christchurch City Council
- Dunedin City Council
- Mackenzie District Council
- Marlborough District Council
- Western Bay of Plenty District Council
- Waikato District Council
- Whangarei District Council
- Jade River Subdivision – Warkworth
- The Meadows Subdivision – Warkworth
- Mason's Height Subdivision – Warkworth
- Millwater Subdivision – Silverdale
- Riverhead – Huapai – Kumeu Scheme – Rodney
- Westwood Business Park - Blenheim
- Shoemaker Subdivision – Waipu
- Northside Country Subdivision - Waimakariri
- Quarry View Subdivision - Christchurch
- Pegasus Subdivision Stages 12 & 13 - Waimakariri
- BeachGrove Subdivision - Kaiapoi, Waimakariri
We offer the global market leader in grinder pumps with proven track record, a very high level of service, a very high level of care and a very high level of support.